MENU

Slide

Friday, March 23, 2007

hello people!

i permed my eyelashes afew days ago,
when i went for my weekly facial.
i think when everything finished,
my back was almost breaking alrdy.
lying there for 4 hours straight,
my facial plus eyelash perming.

and normally i can't fall asleep during my facials,
i wonder how people do that.
i was like, SO BORED!
AHHHHHHHH!

but it turned out nice.
and the best of all!
I DON'T HAVE TO CURL MY LASHES ANYMORE!


Florella came that night to
bake cupcakes at my place.

the receipe says:
Red Velvet & White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
doesn't it alrdy sound so yummy?
drools.







it's awfully sinful!
i'm gonna bake strawberry cheesecake tmr.
yumyum.


i've been slacking arnd ALOT,
sleeping at 3-4am,
waking up at 12-1pm.
body clock's haywired.
i'll wake up at 1pm,
and stay in bed and read for the whole day long.
i'll be so broke if i buy all the books i read.
eeeew, bookworm. 0.o


I went out with Danny, Ezzat,
Jaeson, Jessica, Shu Herng tday.
watched Mr Bean's Holiday,
it's like, oh my god so freaking funny.
i laughed through 1 1/2hrs.
you guys gotta watch it!
the part Mr Bean slurps down
the oyster is SO FUNNY.

&&& Danny told me Mr Bean started as an alien
which came to earth to learn to live with humans.
that's why he's so dumb and full of weird actions!
i only knew tday!




UNCLE DANNY insisted on taking neoprints!




all these are taken
a longlonglong time ago,
i just forgotten to post it here,
just don't make a big fuss out of it!

i was so happy,
we went to afew dog farms the other day,
i saw this 3 Japanese Spitz puppy.
THEY ARE
SO BEAAAAUTIFUL!
Think almond-shaped, double eyelid, sad eyes.
those puppy eyes just make me melt!


I WANNA HAVE A JAPANESE SPITZ
WHEN I GET MARRIED.
so my husband HAVE to be a animal lover. (:


I love, how my Butter curl up and lie there.
doesn't she look so cute?
with the foot sticking out!



munch munch. =DDD

No comments: